Fala, Kate, Tavia and Aimee at a Perfume Event

Fala Chen, Kate Tsui, Tavia Yeung, and Aimee Chan attended a promotional event for the release of a perfume and I think they all looked very cute!


Hehe... They all look like they're naked from the back.


More pictures below:

Tavia looked very youthful with in her beaded dress with a matching gold headband.


Fala's look was very classy and I liked the draping of her dress.

I think I liked Kate's look the best because her dress was a little different with the panels and the matching bow tie in her hair was a very nice touch.


I don't think Aimee has the best style sometimes but she looked very cute that day. Her dress was pretty but she also kept it casual with the addition of the pockets.

Who did you think was the best dressed that day?

No comments:

Post a Comment