Bosco and Myolie at a Hair Show

I found this clip on youtube and it's creepy and funny at the same time! I don't know how some people kept a straight face. Myolie is supposed to be a witch? While I'm guessing Bosco is supposed to be an elf? I actually knew someone that too part in one of these shows as a hair model and they can cut or style their hair any way they feel like and you get no input at all. Just imagine an Asian girl coming back with short, somewhat spiky, blonde hair. It was not a pretty sight. Anyways, I consider Bosco and Myolie some of the more edgy artists at TVB because they always seem to be willing to try out different fashions and hairstyles. Sometimes the results are not always good, but other times, they do end up looking more fashionable and you have to appreciate that they are willing to take that risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment