TVB Blog

Every once in a while, I like to go to the TVB blogs and look at the rankings and see how popular people are at the moment. I'm nosy like that since I like to peek at all the new pictures, since I can't read chinese. Maybe that's why I like reading Bernice's- some of hers are in English. Here's a screencap of the rankings for 2/25/09.


In general, Raymond, Myolie, Bosco, and Linda are always near the top. Ron was missing from the top 10 for a while but he recently made a resurgence, due to him being on E.U. Charmaine and Nancy are usually in the top 10, as is Tavia but she's missing for the day- but she'll probably be back on soon. I'm not sure who the other girls are but I think there is some type of advertisement to go see their blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't like the daily rankings...I prefer the weekly ones. It makes it seem more organized for some reason.

Post a Comment