Beyond The Realm of Conscience

There was a costume fitting for Beyond The Realm of Conscience today and the costumes look really pretty! I'm excited for this series but I don't want to build my hopes so high up.

Mandy Cho, Edwin Siu, and Tracy Ip

Tavia Yeung

Selina Li and Vin Choi- I wonder if they're going to be a couple in this series...

Moses Chan and Tavia Yeung

Kevin Cheng- He doesn't look that bad with this hair. I was expecting the worst since I barely see him in ancienct series.

Part of the Emperor's Court?

Charmaine Sheh and Kevin Cheng- I like them as a couple!

They play the four different bosses that bully Charmaine and Tavia. I can't tell who the second lady is but the others are Mary Hon, Susanna Kwan, and Michelle Yim. I kinda wish that Christine Ng was in here (as shown in the preview clips).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that Vin was a 公公 based from his costume. Even if he isn't, I don't think he'll have a relationship with Selena, or at least I hope he doesn't (he's an awful actor). Kevin looks funny. I don't like his hairstyle. Edwin's looking good ;)

Anonymous said...

Omg My FAVORITE ACTRESS IS SUSANNA KWAN KUK YING I LOVE HER SO MUCH CANT WAIT TO WATCH THIS SERIES !!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

<3 tavia and moses :D

Anonymous said...

Charmaine is so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Tavia is so pretty (L)
Cant believe shes evil. Good actress

Post a Comment