Paul Chan Family Dramas

Paul Chan recently received the Lifetime Achievement Award from TVB (deservingly so). He's great as a villian as proved in The Silver Chamber of Sorrows, but I love him playing the lovable dad. His most recent series, Pages of Treasures, may not be doing so well in the ratings but the storyline is very touching. I'm currently on episode 15 and there were a few scenes that melted my cold black heart.



My recommended Paul Chan family dramas:
Family Man w/ Flora Chan, Myolie Wu, Sonjia Kwok, Moses Chan, and Michael Tong- He plays a single dad to four daughters. The ending made me cry, in a good way, and smile at the same time.
Love Bond w/ Bernice Liu, Kenix Kwok, Michael Tao, and Moses Chan
Life Art w/ Kevin Cheng and Gigi Lai- Many people thought this series was really boring since the theme song by Kevin is so slow.... but, I liked it! Why? Paul!

No comments:

Post a Comment