TVB compiled fan votes for their favorite on screen couples and here are the results. I'm not surprised that most of them are couples from the past few years since they are fresher in people's mind.
1. (2005) War of In Laws- Bosco Wong and Myolie Wu
The rest of the top 10...
2. (2009) Rosy Business- Wayne Lai and Sheren Teng
3. (2010) Can't Buy Me Love- Charmaine Sheh and Moses Chan
4. (2008) Moonlight Resonance- Linda Chung and Raymond Lam
5. (2011) Ghetto Justice- Myolie Wu and Kevin Cheng
6. (2006) Under The Canopy of Love- Niki Chow and Kevin Cheng
7. (1983) The Return of the Condor Heroes- Andy Lau and Idy Chan
8. (2002) Square Pegs- Roger Kwok and Jessica Hsuan
9. (2007) Heart of Greed- Linda Chung and Moses Chan
10. (1980) The Bund- Chow Yun-Fat and Angie Chiu
Myolie and Bosco had great chemistry in both War of In Laws. They were very cute and humorous together and there were obvious sparks. I was very happy when they officially came out as a couple because I think they complement each other very well.
I've actually never watched The Bund and I started watching Condor Heroes but I never got motivated to finish it.
However, I did watch the other 8 series and they all have one thing in common- They all had a spin-off or sequel and they have all been paired off more than once. Some couples were so popular that they had to have a sequel such as Roger and Jessica. There are other couples that had to pair off more than once for it to really click. For example, Myolie and Kevin were a pair in Burning Flames 3 and they were pretty boring, but when they portrayed a pair in Ghetto Justice they had a lot of sparks!
What is your favorite on screen couple?