2013 Sales Presentation Clips

Direct Link if you can't see the video: http://you.video.sina.com.cn/api/sinawebApi/outplayrefer.php/vid=90886270_1893802153_Z0mzHCY5XW+P+Eh0HTWxve0D+/cXuvDogGq8s1SmIg5PE1XaapWZatUB4i7WFqwbrz0xHcZkeP8wkkR5ZatQ1zAiaQsSh1c/s.swf
or you can check out youtube videos on this site: http://hyn5-hyn5.blogspot.com/

My thoughts:

Sniper Attack 2013 (Eddie Cheung, Kathy Chow, Michael Tse, Kate Tsui)
This looks really good and I'm looking forward to seeing the main cast in this. The guns and how they manipulate their bullets reminds me of the old ATV series, Gun and Glory.

Firm Love (Wayne Lai, Moses Chan, Fala Chen, Christine Ng, Jason Chan)
I was greatly anticipating this series... and then I saw the trailer. It's a comedy?? Why?! I really don't like Moses in comedies since he basically portrays the same character in all of them, but I do miss Wayne in comedies so I guess that evens it out. I'm thinking Fala and Moses will pair up while Christine Ng will join the cast and be paired with Wayne.

A Great Way to Care 2 (Alex Fong, Yoyo Mung, Tavia Yeung, Ben Wong)
When I heard they were doing a sequel, I was not very happy since I wasn't a big fan of the first one. The more I heard about the series, the more excited I was since I liked the Alex Fong/ Yoyo pairing and thought that Tavia and Ben Wong pairing up was a great idea.

Cousin, You are Good (Roger Kwok, Wong Cho Lam, Joey Meng, Ivana Wong, Louis Cheung)
Roger Kwok + Wong Cho Lam = a comedy that I want to watch. It's rumored that it will air in the beginning of next year so I can't wait to see Joey Meng on my screen again! I think the addition of singers Ivana Wong and Louis Cheung makes it more intriguing.

Cold Mountain, Hidden Dragon (Kenneth Ma, Raymond Wong, Kenny Wong, Aimee Chan, Fish Wong)
The story does not look too bad, but the combination of ugly wigs and female leads is a turnoff. It looks like they will definitely film this since it is a TVB original story, but I wish they would switch out one of the females for Fala Chen on Nancy Wu for some more star power.

A Change of Heart (Michael Miu, Bosco Wong, Niki Chow, Joey Meng, Mandy Wong, Vincent Wong)
I can't wait to see this series! It looks like it will be a great thriller and the cast looks very attractive with Michael Miu, Bosco Wong, Joey Meng, Niki Chow, Mandy Wong, and Vincent Wong. I'm still a little confused about the heart transplant part though.

Unrequited Love in Two Cities (Aimee Chan, Lin Xia Wei)
When watching the trailer, I was wondering if this series is a love story between Lin Xia Wei and Aimee. :P Otherwise, this series looks really boring.

Food For Slaves (Ron Ng, Raymond Lam, Nancy Wu, Fala Chen, Sharon Chan)
I hope this gets made with Ron as the lead since I think he'll do a great job in a comedy. Ray will most likely not film this and I don't really mind who replaces him but I hope the 3 female leads stay the same.

On Call 36 II (Kenneth Ma, Tavia Yeung, Lawrence Ng, Louisa So, Mandy Wong, Ben Yuen, Him Law, Eliza Sam)
I don't know why they made the trailer for this different... Louisa So will be joining this cast and most likely pairing with Lawrence so I'm anticipating her return to acting. They better not kill off Kenneth or Tavia or I will rage!

Big Wheel (Linda Chung, Ruco Chan, Edwin Siu, Kristal Tin, Louis Yuen)
They already started filming for this and it'll be very interesting to see how they incorporate the big moments in Hong Kong history with the storyline.

Three Eras of Fated Love (Bobby Au Yeung, Esther Kwan, Ben Wong, Mandy Wong, Pierre Ngo)
The trailer looks great and I really like the storyline that this has. It'll be a nice challenge for Bobby and Esther to portray 3 different characters and I really hope there's a happy ending in this.

Rosy Business 3 (Wayne Lai, Myolie Wu, Edwin Siu, Natalie Tong, Sire Ma)
I'm so excited for this! There seems to be a lot of action and intrigue and although I'm still a little iffy on the title, it is still one of my most anticipated series of next year.

Overall thoughts: I'm most looking forward to Sniper Attack 2013, A Change of Heart, Big Wheel, Three Eras of Fated Love, and Rosy Business 3. Not looking forward to Unrequited Love in Two Cities. Of the Tavia series, I'm more looking forward to A Great Way to Care 2 because it looks to be a different role for her. Overall, I'm mainly excited for all the series next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment