Flora Chan filming Triumph in the Skies 2


Flora Chan, 40, will soon be returning to filming full time. For the past few years, she has only taken on a few acting jobs, but because of her husband's bankruptcy, she is rumored to go back to TVB to film Triumph in the Skies 2.

Francis Ng has left his schedule clear for filming, while Chilam Cheung did not commit to the series yet since he was waiting for the script. Some of the confirmed cast members include Myolie Wu, Ron Ng, Kenneth Ma, Kate Tsui, and Fala Chen. Flora will be involved in a romantic storyline with Francis, so I wonder who Myolie is going to end up with. I'm hoping it's Ron since I really liked them together in the first series, or maybe Chilam if he ends up joining!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!
Feel free to visit my weblog ; write fast

Post a Comment