The Year in Review: 2009 Warehoused Series

The year is almost over so I thought I would give some super short reviews of all the TVB shows I've watched and let you know if I would recommend watching it. I'll start off with the warehoused series, and then I'll move on to the others within the next few days.

Title: A Great Way to Care
Episodes: 20
Main Stars: Alex Fong, Kate Tsui, Raymond Wong
Recommendation: NO unless you are a fan of Raymond Wong
Other Comments: This was a pretty boring series. The only entertaining parts was the parts revolving around Raymond and Vivien Yeo. It's kind of like Placebo Cure but not as interesting.


Title: The Greatness of a Hero
Episodes: 20
Main Stars: Kent Cheng, Sunny Chan, Sonija Kwok, Bernice Liu, Leila Tong, Wayne Lai
Recommendation: YES BUT...
Other Comments: the storyline gets weird in the end. The beginning and middle parts had a lot of potential but it just seemed like they didn't know how to end it so they made a mess of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment